Which is why we offer a range of training and coaching programs that we’ll tailor to suit your unique requirements. Take a look at some of our most popular programs.
Two-day program (two full days or four half-day modules)
Just as our wellbeing is affected by a wide range of factors, wellbeing influences every aspect of performance: individual performance, team performance and organisational performance. That’s why 75% of high-performing organisations monitor the wellbeing of their people.
Our two-day wellbeing program has been designed to not only assess and understand the wellbeing of your people, but actively improve it. We take participants on an individual journey that will equip them with a framework and the tools to bring about positive, sustainable change that continually improves wellbeing and, ultimately, performance.
Using our Wellbeing Indicator and a combination of action-based learning, presentations and discussion-based learning, participants will:
- Discover effective mental models (mindsets) for wellbeing and personal mental health
- Investigate the facets of wellbeing to cultivate optimal health
- Understand the impediments to wellbeing and the resources needed to build wellbeing
- Develop a suite of individual behaviours to achieve optimal wellbeing
- Understand the impact personal work style on wellbeing
- Reflect on their wellbeing status and create a personal wellbeing plan.
“What an enlightening workshop I now have a far greater understanding of the drivers of my own wellbeing.”
“A fascinating view of wellbeing and one that I have not seen before; but one that I now completely appreciate as relevant to my role as a departmental leader.”
“Not only do I have a plan for my own wellbeing, but I also have a plan for the staff that doesn’t involve more work.”
Three-day program (available as an open program or in-house program)
In a fickle VUCA world – a world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – some leaders argue that committing to a strategy is pointless. But is it? In the absence of strategy, what guides decision-making? How do leaders make choices that build a coherence and a cumulative advantage?
Our strategy boot camp is an intensive, high-engagement learning experience designed to help leaders push the boundaries in their strategic thinking, enhance strategic intelligence and tackle four core strategic challenges:
- Business model design and disruption
- The end of competitive advantage
- Industry transformation, global transformation
- Strategic leadership and execution
Focusing on carefully selected Harvard case studies, we’ll provide insights into best practice thinking in strategy, develop strategic leadership and execution insights, and tap into the latest thinking from around the globe to help participants:
- Explore the core dimensions of strategic thinking
- Sense and interpret strategic context
- Apply these ideas across a range of business domains
- Identify patterns that can be applied to their business domain
- Master strategic leadership and innovation.
Available as a tailored program or as a public forum
Organisations often only capture 65% of the value they expect from their strategy. That’s a lot of value left on the table. So, why do organisations struggle to execute strategies effectively? Why do leaders fail in the strategy-to-execution challenge?
With our Strategy-2-Execution program, we combine our strategy and organisational effectiveness expertise and frontline experience to offer practical advice that helps clients ‘jump the curve’.
The program enables leaders to:
- understand executional success factors and the barriers to execution
- create a strategy-execution playbook
- use conversations and storytelling to drive execution
- implement five leadership practices that will build an execution culture.
Across three workshops, we use the Strategy Toolkit – comprising the Strategy Playbook and the Execution Playbook – to help leaders develop agile, resilient business models that create high-performance organisations.
Workshop 1: The Strategic Problem
- Welcome to Kaya’s Strategy-2-Execution framework
- Investigate the current strategy
- Define the strategic problem
Workshop 2: Strategic choices
- Frame the strategic choice
- Generate strategy options
- Apply the Strategy-2-Execution framework to each strategy
- Specify the conditions needed for each strategy to be true
- Identify and test the barriers to success
Workshop 3: Strategy choice and execution
- Choose your strategy
- Refine the Strategy-2-Execution framework
- Develop the seven steps of your Execution Playbook
- Create. Start with a robust, implementable strategy.
- Develop. Expand on the strategy’s ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘how’
- Implement. Get the ball rolling and effect change early.
- Share. Lead through strategy conversations.
- Energise. Create, build and sustain the energy for change.
- Anticipate. Consider and pre-empt execution barriers.
- Roll out. Build your execution rhythm.
This program can be delivered for individual clients, but can also be conducted as a public forum event. Talk to us about which option is best for you.
An organisation’s business model is the ‘logic of the company’, and must pass two tests: the numbers and the narrative. Research tells us that 75% of businesses are evolving their business model, and yet few executives and boards can describe the compelling logic of their business model.
This program enables leaders to build a more robust business model and effectively ‘pressure test’ the resilience of the model in the face of escalating disruption.
On this program participants learn:
- The essentials of a business model
- How a business model serves the strategy
- How to test the model: the numbers and the narrative
- How to anticipate the potential for disruption in your sector
- Five personal practices for business model survival.
Learn more about Designing a Resilient Business Model.